Is the countdown to Christmas exhilarating or slightly nerve-wracking? The idea of spending time with your loved ones, gift giving, indulging in bottomless alcohol and food over board games and classic Christmas movies, like Home Alone, all sounds exciting, but what about the prep-work? The ‘P’ word – be it preparation or planning – counts for everything in the lead up to Christmas.
The saying “the early bird catches the worm” is true, so be the person who stocks up on Christmas gifts, especially toys and turkeys, in advance, mainly if a shortage of both does occur this year. Where does that leave us? Well – it is events like Christmas In July Group, for example, that give journalists and influencers first dibs on product launches ahead of the festive season. As a result, consumers may feel encouraged to make swift buying decisions beforehand and, thus, budget accordingly for when such products launch.
Gift shopping should not be last-minute as that might lead you to panic buy and resort to bath or hand soaps for your BFF – not my idea of an exciting gift. That said, it all begins with unique (and expertly-curated) Christmas gift ideas to give you a head start and put a creative spin to gift shopping. Why trawl the high street for gifts (unless you enjoy that type of shopping experience) when you can purchase some beautiful gifts online with additional guidance, right here.
There is something for everyone. Hold onto your seats while I introduce you to one-of-a-kind skincare, Miami Cocktails, Hollywood Browzers, Mood Cards, Bathhouse Seaweed collection and – wait for it – a water bottle combined with rock crystal. As suggested, it is worth exploring more innovative offerings while keeping the mug gift set on the back burner. That is where this gift-gifting advice comes in handy, which is not limited to Christmas. Feel free to apply it to other special occasions – birthdays or anniversaries. Alternatively, use it to buy a well-deserved gift for yourself.
The art of picking an irresistible gift boils down to two things – creative innovation and value for money. Santa and his helpers need to up their game in their gifting suite. A pair of socks or razors, as stocking fillers, will not make the final cut this year when there are more adventurous choices up for grabs. “Santa’s Coming For Us…Ho, Ho, Ho!”
2. Tisserand Aromatherapy gift – Soothing Lavender & Neroli. Improve your health, wellbeing and lifestyle naturally.
Bath Soak – RRP: £14.00. Hand Wash – RRP: £13.00. Body Wash – RRP: £14.00.
3. Miami Cocktail – Get in the mood with Organic Spritz. Vegan and gluten-free. RRP: £3.99 each
4. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri x Mentos Limited Edition Collection. Say “yes to fresh” nails. RRP: £4.99 each
5. Lancome. Hypnose Palette Bronze Absolu – RRP: £43.50. Ultra Wear Blush Stick Generous Honey – RRP: £29.50.
6. Bewater Bottles incorporate beautiful, ethically sourced gemstones at their core, each chosen to transfer a specific energy ‘blueprint’ when the bottle is filled with water. There are four bewater ‘paths’ to chose from: belove, bepower, bejoy and bemagic. Each has been designed using gemstones inspired by these qualities. RRP: £25.95 (for adults). Junior Tritan bottles from £19.95.
7. Watermans GrowMe & ConditionMe. The Essentials Set. Formulated with natural ingredients for maximum hair growth. RRP: £27.50.
8. Dreem Distillery Night Drops. Made from the finest broad-spectrum CBD. Helps to promote sleep. RRP: £160.
9. Mood Cards For Me & You. A set of 20 practical activities to get into a positive mindset, encourage growth, self-reflection and positivity. RRP: £12.50 each.
10. Dr Jackson’s Day & Night Cream. Both work in harmony to nourish and soften the skin. RRP: £40.00.
11. Bath House. Kombu Seaweed Face Care Collection. Made with natural ingredients, marine extracts and is suitable for all skin types. All products are uplifting and smell naturally divine Balancing Facial Toner – RRP: £20.00. Hydrating Cleansing Milk – RRP: £22.00. Hydrating Facial Serum – RRP: £42.00. Purifying Face Mask – RRP: £25.00. Hydrating Face Cream – RRP: £38.00. Hydrating Eye Cream – RRP: £34.00. Patchouli & Black Pepper (Eau de parfum) – RRP: £55.00. Skimming Stones NEW – RRP: £86.00 (Eau de parfum). Bath Oils: Climbing Trees NEW – RRP: £28.00, Spirit – RRP: £28.00. Rosehip & Sweet Orange – RRP: £28.00,
12. Hollywood Browzer At-home dermaplaning products for smooth, glowy skin and a flawless make-up application. Hollywood Browzer – RRP: £8.95. Hollywood Perfector – RRP: £12.95. Deluxe Microfibre Puff – RRP: £7.95.
13. Nilaqua – The Fragrance Gift Collection. Vegan-friendly, Nilaqua works by adding a protective invisible layer to your hands which continues protecting you for up to 6 hours. RRP: £2.99 each.
14. Neubria Edge makes your brain feel brighter and sharper, bridging the ‘nutrition gap’ with optimal levels of vitamins, minerals and botanicals. RRP: £24.99.
15. Nourish London New Limited Edition – Celebrating 10 years of Green Beauty Collection. RRP: £40.00.
16. No Secrets ‘Mini Home Spa’ Gift Set. Skin softening and smoothing Bath Jelly, a jar of the brand-new nourishing, moisturising Hand and Body Butter and a hand-poured soy wax votive candle. Contents: Bath Jelly (15ml) x 2, Hand Butter (15g), Votive candle (5cl). RRP: £23.00.
17. Bagpad London. An elegant and long-term solution for keeping designer handbags in their original perfect shape and is handmade in the UK. RRP: £40.00.
18. Sanctuary Spa – Wellness: Slumber Box Gift Set – Cloud of Dreams. Relax, unwind and dream peacefully in the land of nod with this calming combination of night-time luxuries, that will give you the gift of restful sleep – includes a Sleep Mist 100ml, De-Stress Bath Salts 150g, Calming Candle 35g. RRP: £20.00.
19. Sanctuary Spa Favourites Gift Set. Take time out to relax with the ultimate pamper box filled with some of the brand’s most iconic products, to give you an at-home, head-to-toe spa moment and help you truly let go – includes a Shower Oil 75ml, Body Wash 250ml, Salt Scrub 100g, Body Lotion 75ml, Wet Skin Moisture Miracle 50ml, Heel Balm 75ml, Hand Cream 75ml, Sleep Mist 50ml and Body Puff. RRP: £40.00.
20. Andfragrance Gift. Poole-based ethical fine fragrance brand. All five fragrances – (Sånd, Frånk, Måd, Båre, Beån) are available in 50ml/10ml parfum bottles – RRP: £125/£35, 50ml eau de toilette bottles – RRP: £69, and Tåg 5ml solid parfum – RRP: £35.
Written by @styleiconnat | Gifted Partnership
Helping To Inspire, Educate and Motivate Through Creativity